Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back in Business

My computer had been wonky for a couple of weeks, then it crashed. Oh no. I tried to be a big girl about it and not panic. I kept reminding myself that it is just a machine. It's not like a family member got sick, it is just a machine. I found other things to do. I finished one book and started another. I did plenty of cooking, as usual, and photographing. But the fact of the matter is that I was pretty darn sad about it and realized how dependent I have gotten on the thing.

Through my husband's genius and perseverance, Old Peculiar II (that is my computer's name) is purring again, with no loss of data. Yay! Thanks, honey, you are brilliant.

My husband has a very busy schedule, and I know there were other things he needed/wanted to do, like cut the grass, for one. This is what the back of our yard looks like. It doesn't bother me, in fact I think it's pretty, but it does bother Pritchard Parker. I hope it doesn't rain this afternoon so he can get that done, then he'll feel better too.



Did you make clover chains when you were a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment