Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

I am feeling so much better than I was the last time I posted.  I have even cooked a few meals. And I have baked several batches of cookies!

I haven't blogged about any of these things, even though that fish chowder was delicious and some of my cookies are beautiful, because my computer has crashed.

I am pecking this out on a tablet. I don't know if there is a way to move photos from my camera to this device and if so how.

Meanwhile, here are pictures of some of our family ornament collection which I posted last year.

Thank you so much for all your positive thoughts and prayers. They have meant so much to me.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.



















Peace on Earth



3 comments:

  1. What great ornaments! Merry Christmas, to a great friend. Wishing you a day filled with happiness and savory snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! What a fabulous collection of ornament memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ornaments. Thank you for all the great recipes you have shared this past year. Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete